Terms & Conditions of Use
Hearty welcome to Dosthy.com. To use Dosthy.com site ( ‘Web Site’ ), you have to register as a member of the Web Site ( ‘Member’ ) and agree to be bound by the below mentioned Terms & Conditions ( ‘Agreement’ ). If you wish to become a Member and communicate with other Members and make use of Dosthy.com service ( ‘Service’ ), read these Terms & Conditions of Use and follow the instructions given in the Registration process. This Agreement includes and sets out the legally binding terms for your membership with Dosthy.com. Time to time, this Agreement can be altered or modified by Dosthy.com Management from effective upon notice to you as a Member. Whenever there is a change in the Terms & Conditions of Use, Dosthy.com will intimate you regarding such change. Please note that your continued use of Dosthy.com pursuant to such change will constitute deemed acceptance of such changes.
1. Eligibility For Registration.
To register as a member of Dosthy.com or use this Web Site, you must be at least 18 years of age or over. Membership to Dosthy.com is void where prohibited. Your use of Dosthy.com represents and warrants that you have the absolute right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to agree and abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Web Site is not at all meant to encourage and/or promote illicit sexual relationships or extra marital affairs or any other illegal sexual relationships. If Dosthy.com discovers or becomes aware that any member is using this web site to promote or engage or indulge in illicit sexual relations or extra marital affairs his/her membership will be terminated forthwith without any refund and without any liability to Dosthy.com. In such cases, Dosthy.com’s discretion to terminate the membership will be final and binding.
2. Term Of Agreement.
This Agreement with you will remain in full force and effect while you use the Dosthy.com and/or you are a member of Dosthy.com. You can terminate your membership with Dosthy.com at any time, for any reason by informing Dosthy.com in writing to terminate your membership. In the event you terminate your membership, in any situations, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. Dosthy.com may terminate your access to the Web Site and/or your membership for any reason which shall be effective upon sending notice of termination to you to the email address you provided in your application for membership registration or such other e mail address as you may later provided to Dosthy.com. If Dosthy.com terminates your membership because of your breaching the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees. In any situations, even after termination of the Agreement, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,5,7,9 -12, inclusive, of this Agreement.
3. Non - Commercial Use by Members.
Dosthy.com Web Site is for the strict personal use of individual members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing any links to any other websites/web portals, whether a competitor to Dosthy.com or otherwise. Organizations, Companies, Instututions and/or businesses should not become members of Dosthy.com and should not use the Dosthy.com Services or Web Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. Other Terms & Conditions of Use by Members.
- You should not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Dosthy.com service. You should not send or transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Dosthy.com Members. Although Dosthy.com cannot monitor the conduct of its members on the Dosthy.com, it is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person/member, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect Dosthy.com and/or our members from any abuse/misuse, Dosthy.com reserves the full right to restrict the number of communications/profile contacts and responses/e mails which a member may send to other member(s) in any 24-hour period to a number which Dosthy.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You should not send any mails/messages to other members that are obscene, and defamatory, lewd, licentious, promote hatred and/or are racial or abusive in any manner. Transmission of any such messages shall constitute a breach of this Agreement and Dosthy.com shall be entitled to terminate your membership forthwith. Dosthy.com reserves the right to screen messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the number of your chat sessions in its sole discretion.
- You should not use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate /contact / respond / interact with Dosthy.com and/or its members.
5. Contents Posted on the Web Site.
- Dosthy.com fully owns and retains all the proprietary and copy right/s, including without any limitation, all intellectual property rights in the Dosthy.com Web Site and the Dosthy.com Service. The Dosthy.com Web Site contains the copyrighted materials, logos, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Dosthy.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express permission by Dosthy.com, you should not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All lawful, legal and non-objectionable messages which in the sole discretion of Dosthy.com, contents and/or other information, contents or material that you add/post on the forum boards shall become the property of Dosthy.com. Dosthy.com reserves the right to scrutinize all such information, contents and/or material posted on Dosthy.com and shall have the exclusive right to either remove, alter, edit and/or display such information, material and/or contents.
- Hereby yourself read and understand and agree that Dosthy.com can delete any content, messages, photos or profiles ( collectively say ‘Content’ ) that in the sole judgment of Dosthy.com violates this agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Dosthy.com members.
- You are solely responsible for the Contents that you publish or display ( here--in-after say ‘ post ’ ) on Dosthy.com through the Dosthy.com service, or transmit to other Dosthy.com Members. Dosthy.com reserves the absolute right to verify the authenticity of all the contents posted on the Web Site. In exercising this right, at any time, Dosthy.com can ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the ontents you post on Dosthy.com. If you fail to produce such evidence, or if such evidence does not in the reasonable opinion of Dosthy.com establish or justify the claim, Dosthy.com can, in its sole discretion, end/terminate your membership without any refund of your subscription fees in any manner.
- By adding/posting content to any public area/pages of Dosthy.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Dosthy.com, and other Dosthy.com members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- Given below is the partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited on Dosthy.com. Dosthy.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the service and the Web Site and terminating the Membership of such violators without any refund. It includes ( but is not limited to ) Content that;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, terrorism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain mails’ or unsolicited mass mailing or any types of ‘spamming’;
- False, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, photographs, such as providing pirated computer programmes or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music/video or links to pirated music/video files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images ( those not linked to or from another accessible page ) ;
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users / members; and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent Dosthy.com such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and any other schemes.
- Encourages, invites or solicits extra-marital affairs and/or other illegal relationships.
- Encourages or invites any type of illegal businesses/transactions or money matters.
- You should use the Dosthy.com website and its service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- You should not include in your member profile, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's, and e mail addresses that are either patently visible to the other members or can be deciphered or deduced.
- You are not permitted to create multiple profiles. Any time,, if Dosthy.com is aware that you have created multiple profiles, your membership will be liable to be terminated forthwith without any refund of subscription fees.
- If at any time Dosthy.com is of the view in its sole discretion that your profile contains any information or material or content which is objectionable, unlawful or illegal, Dosthy.com has the full right in its sole discretion to either forthwith terminate your membership without refund of your subscription fees or delete such objectionable, illegal or unlawful information, material or content from your profile and allow you to continue as a member.
6. Dosthy.com Copyright Policy.
You should not add/post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website through the Dosthy.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and e mail address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and where applicable a copy of the registration certificate proving registration of copyright or any other applicable intellectual property right; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Dosthy.com's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the Cochin address located under the Help/Contact section on the Dosthy.com website.
7. Dosthy.com Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Dosthy.com members. Dosthy.com reserves the absolute right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
8. Dosthy.com Privacy.
For any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Web Site or in connection with the Dosthy.com service, Dosthy.com is not responsible whether caused by users visiting the Website, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the Dosthy.com service whether online or offline. Dosthy.com assumes no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, omission, delay in operation or transmission, downloading delay, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications. Dosthy.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Dosthy.com Website and/or in connection with the Dosthy.com service. Under no circumstances Dosthy.com will be responsible for any loss or damage to any person resulting from anyone's use of the Dosthy.com Website or the service and/or any content posted on the Dosthy.com Website or transmitted to Dosthy.com members. The exchange of profile ( s ) through or by Dosthy.com should not in any way be construed as any offer and/or recommendation from/by Dosthy.com. In any circumstances, Dosthy.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, relations established pursuant to the use of Dosthy.com. The Website and the service are provided ‘ AS - IS AVALIABLE BASIS’ and Dosthy.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Dosthy.com can not assure/guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Dosthy.com Services.
10. Limitation on Liability.
In no event Dosthy.com will be liable, except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted; to you or any third person for any consequential, exemplary, indirect, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Website or the Dosthy.com service, even if Dosthy.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Not withstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Dosthy.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Dosthy.com, for the service during the term of membership.
If there is any dispute about or involving Dosthy.com and or the service, by using the Website, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of India. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Kochi, Kerala, India.
You agree to indemnify and hold Dosthy.com, its subsidiaries, directors, affiliates, agencies, franchisees, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the service in violation of this agreement and or arising from a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use and or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- By becoming a Member of the Dosthy.com website and its service, you agree to receive certain specific e mails from Dosthy.com.
- This terms and use of Agreement, fully read and accepted upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a member of Dosthy.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and Dosthy.com regarding the use of the website and or the Service. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the Dosthy.com Website. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the Website or any thing which is in violation of this agreement, you shall forthwith report such violation to Dosthy.com administrator by writing to Contact Us / Customer Care. On receipt of such complaint, Dosthy.com may investigate such complaint and if necessary may terminate the membership of the member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse without any refund of subscription fee. Any false or wrong complaint made by a member shall make such member liable for termination of his / her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
Dosthy.com is the sole property of Lallabi Innovation Pvt. Ltd. Pvt. By joining Dosthy.com, you confirm that you have read the above provisions and fully agree to abide by them.
We Request you to contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.